PURLEY MASJID EID-UL-FITR IN THE PARK
We are pleased to announce that Purley Masjid will be holding the Eid Salah at Purley Way Playing Fields. Please see the flyer for details.
- You may park (for free) on the grass on the playing field
- All cars must be removed from site by 11.00am as the gates will be locked
- See separate document with info. on where to enter
- Please park sensibly and follow the directions of the parking attendants
Thursday 13th May
(subject to moonsighting; check website)
Purley Way Playing Fields,
Croydon, CR0 4RQ
- Arrive from: 9.00 am
- Eid Salah: 10.00 am
- Finish: 10.30 am
- Gates close: 11.00 am
ITEMS TO BRING:
- A prayer mat
- A bag for your shoes
- A face covering
- Your own chair for any elderly / disabled
- Do not attend if you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Arrive early to listen to the Bayaan
- The event will exercise social distancing so please follow the instructions of the volunteers
- Registration or booking is not required
- Please co-operate with the volunteers to ensure things run smoothly and efficiently
- Eid Salah is open to all - Brothers and Sisters
- There will be no food stalls or kids activities on this occasion
NB: In case of rain, please check the website for updates (www.purleymasjid.com) or look out for the WhatsApp message, if you are part of the Purley Masjid WhatsApp Broadcast group
"He is Allah, the One and Only!
Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
He begetteth not, nor is He begotten.
And there is none like unto Him"
112 Surat Al-‘Ikhlāş
WELCOME TO OUR CENTRE
In a time where peace and harmony amongst people of different faiths and cultures is of greater necessity than ever, Purley Masjid is now poised to embark upon the attainment of this vision; carried by the hearts of individuals, embraced through the unity of the community.